Saturday, 19 October 2013

Lush Halloween: Pumkin


I went to Lush a few weeks ago to pick up their Halloween themed goodies and was disappointed that there were none of these cute little Pumkins in store so I asked the Lush lady and she said that unfortunately a lot of these have been arriving broken with the leaves and stalks snapped off. However the lovely lady in Lush offered me her Pumkin for free as she wasn't too bothered by it, how nice is that!
Pumkin is a halloween version of thier Mothers Day bubble bar Mumkin unfortunately it doesn't have the same gorgeous raspberry scent, it has a subtle orangey smell very similar to Dorothy.
Half the bar created an impressive amount of bubbles but the scent was quite hard to smell once in the water, so as cute as this little bar is I wouldn't buy another one as their just isn't enough of a scent to it in my opinion.  


: ]

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this bath bomb and went and bought more to last me when they discountinued. I have lots of theyre stonger smelling Bubble Bars of which I'm addicted to but found this was a nice change. I use sexy Peel soap with this bomb so I smell all citrusy after. I found that my eyes fell out too Cx

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this bath bomb is so cute!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...