Thursday, 10 October 2013

Lush Halloween: Lord Of Misrule


I absolutely love this bomb, the scent is gorgeous with a mixture of sweet vanilla mixed with warm comforting patchouli which is always a winner with me so I was very pleased to read that this will be around for a few months instead of just for Halloween.
The outer green layer foamed away slowly before the pinky purple centered fizzed out and little swirls of red floated about before dissolving and turned the water from a bright green to a deep orangey red, it was also filled with quite a lot of popping candy which crackled away quite loudly.
I think this is the perfect halloween bath bomb, from the Halloween themed colours which turn the water a sort of bloody wine red to the crackling sound effects from the popping candy, I'll definitely be buying some more whilst they're still around.



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...