Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator- Review


I bought this a little while ago as an after work treat and because there was a promotion for something like 20% off skincare, I had quite high hopes for this having used Sanctuaries Hot Cloth Cleanser and absolutely loving it (you can read my review of that here) but I just haven't fallen in love with the Radiance Exfoliator. 
I'll start with the positives, the packaging as with all Sanctuary products is simple but effective with the green coloured lid telling you that this is part of thier range of products that aim to brighten dull skin. 
The smell of the Radiance Exfoliator is kind of odd but quite pleasant, it's packed full of fruit extracts like papaya and pineapple as well as apricot granules and grape seed, which act as the exfoliating part of this face wash, so you would expect this to smell quite sweet and fruity however the other main scent in this is pumpkin which adds a warm almost spicy edge to the fruity fragrance, it's not really unpleasant just a bit odd. In application I quite like the exfoliator, it has a gel like consistency which feels a bit sticky and it is packed full of exfoliating apricot granules which feel as if they really buff your skin. I do find that the little scrubby bits can be a little stubborn and hard to wash away especially around my hairline which is slightly irritating. I thought this would leave me with soft clean feeling skin but it actually dried out my skin and left it feeling somewhat tight, I was quite disappointed and a little surprised as it takes a lot to dry out my skin, not even Lush Ocean Salt can dry out my skin. 
It's going down pretty quickly so I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it as I'd be even more disappointed, I'm not saying it's a bad product it's just really not agreeing with my skin unfortunately. I will finish the tube but I won't be repurchasing this as I know there are other exfoliation more compatible with my skin .

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...