Thursday, 27 June 2013

Origins Never A Dull Moment- Review


£17.00 is a lot to pay for a cleanser in my eyes but I treated myself to this a few weeks ago when my skin was being a bit tempremental, I tried a little sample of their Zero Oil Cleanser as I thought it would best suit my skin but I wasn't overly impressed by it so I decided to be spontaneous and ordered this before even trying it and unfortunately for my bank balance I'm really liking it.
Firstly the tube is pretty big so you get quite a lot making the price tag slightly easier to accept as it should last ages. The smell is absolutely lovely, really sweet and fresh with a citrusy kick, it's packed with lots of fruit extracts and oils like; Bitter Orange, Grapefruit, Papaya and Mango as well as Rose, Eucalyptus and Pine Oil. 
It feels very creamy as you apply it and doesn't really foam up until you start to wash it off, I find it foams up quite a lot once I've splashed water on my face and it can be hard to wash it all off around my hairline without leaving any foamy residue. After I've washed it all off my skin feels really soft and clean without feeling tight or uncomfortable, I wouldn't say my skin looks noticeably brightened but it does leave me with clear more even toned skin.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this when it eventually runs out despite it's slightly hefty price tag as it leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great, I've only tried a few little samples from Origins but so far so good. I want to treat myself to something too! :P

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...