Thursday, 13 June 2013

Lush Enzymion Moisturiser

Lush Enzymion Moisturiser

I bought this back in January when Lush had their epic after Christmas sale where they sell off any stock made before October for 50% off, I started using it about a month ago and I wasn't expecting too much from it but I'm actually loving it.
It has a slightly unusual scent that is quite sweet and fruity but also slightly floral, the main ingredients are Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Cocoa Butter, Freshly Juiced Papaya and Organic Cold Pressed Avocado Oil it also has Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil which creates the floral tones that are just noticeable.
This moisturiser is aimed at oily skin and all the Lemon Juice inside Enzymion helps to leave your skin with a matte finish, this is great as it helps balance out the cocoa butter so your skin feels soft but not greasy which is exactly how it leaves my skin feeling. The papaya aims to brighten and stimulate the skin, I can't say I've noticed too much in this area but my skin definitely feels healthier after using it and it feels lovely and cooling as you apply it which has been great during these warmer months.
I've been much more impressed with this than I thought I'd be and I can definitely see myself buying Enzymion again, the price is fairly good too as it's lasting really well so far. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...