Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Lush Bugsplat Bath Bomb

The Bugsplat Bath Ballistic- £2.50

This was a limited bath bomb which aimed to raise money for the charity Reprieve and their work to prevent Drone strikes (you can read more about the cause here) unfortuantely the bath bombs are no longer available on the Lush website but you may be able to hunt one down in your local Lush shop if you're lucky.


The Bugsplat foamed as soon it touched the water and took ages to dissolve, I got two baths out of it by breaking off half of the splatty prongs per bath and both baths were a vibrant nearly opaque turquoise colour and smelt fantastic.
The smell of this is very hard to describe as it's quite unusual, one of the main smells is sandalwood which gives it an incense like smell but it also has a minty kind of masculine edge to it too in my opinion. 
I wish this wasn't a limited edition as I really love the unusual scent and design of Bugsplat and would happily buy more if they were available.


: ]

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue/green ones like this. That sucks the scent is so masculine! I might have to pick it up anyway, I'm due for a Lush haul.
    Thanks for sharing

    xo, Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...