Monday, 20 May 2013

Review: Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser

Sanctuary Hot Cloth Cleanser

I bought this quite a while ago but I've only recently started using it, having heard everyone raving about the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish I'd been wanting to try a hot cloth cleanser and as Debenhams were having one of thier many sales I picked up this Sanctuary one.
After a nice hot bath I place the cloth in hot water and place it over my face for 30 seconds then massage the cleanser onto my face before using the wet cloth in circular motions over my skin to polish away the cleanser and leave my skin super soft. 
The cleanser is very creamy but doesn't feel too heavy so it comes off very easily and quickly, I'm not overly keen on the smell but it's not too strong so it doesn't put me off it. The cloth is great for me as it's slightly abrasive so it exfoliates and removes all traces of the cleanser, I'm not sure how well it would remove make-up as I always remove my make-up before going in the bath but my skin felt very clean after I'd finished and my skin tone looked a little more even which is great as I've been getting some red patches in certain areas.
 I probably wouldn't recommend this for people with dry or sensitive skin as the cloth would probably be too harsh and even my combination skin feels quite tight after I've used this but as soon as I've applied my moisturiser my skin feels really soft and refreshed. 
I've been using it about twice a week and really love how it leaves my skin so I'll probably buy this again when it runs out which should take a while as the tube is pretty big and a grape sized blob is more than enough for each use


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...