Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Review: Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar

Lush Dorothy Bubble Bar

I bought Dorothy at the same time as The Sunnyside Bubble Bar I reviewed a little while ago and I wasn't expecting too much from it as it looked a little dull next to the incredibly glittery Sunnyside but I actually ended up really liking it.
To start with the design is adorable and when I used it the first time I used just part of the blue bit so the water turned a nice pale blue, but when I used the rainbow with some blue bits the water ended up a darkish grey which wasn't overly pretty, this doesn't really bother me a lot as I like to have enough bubbles to cover most of the water anyway. 
The scent is a light floral smell that's sweet and quite subtle compared to some of Lush's more stand out fragrances, it's great for a relaxing after work bath with a glass of wine and a good book. 
I really liked Dorothy, a lot more than Sunnyside and I can see myself buying it again as it's pretty cheap but like I said in my Sunnyside review if I had to choose a bubble bar for under £3.00 I'd still go for Karma.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I got one of these for free the last time I spent loads on Lush! Can't wait to use it now :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...