Sunday, 12 May 2013

100 Day No Spending Update Week 9

Day 66, I popped into Superdrug after work to pick up a couple of things I've run out of I needed to repurchase my blusher and my L'Oreal lipstick, I did end up buying a couple of other things I hadn't intended to as all the make-up was on 3 for 2 I ended up buying a new dark brown eyeshadow and a silver nail art pen from Barry M that I've been lusting after. All together it came to £13.00 and as my lipstick was about half of that I don't feel too bad about my little spend. 
I also bought some new pj bottoms from Primark as I was in need of some new pjs they were only £5.00 and I couldn't resist the doughnut print. 


Those were my only real spends this week, I got all three of my monthly magazines this week and I popped into Lush to take back a load of black pots and got my free face mask, I went for Cupcake as usual, I was very tempted to pick up a bomb or bubble bar but I managed to be good and resist. 

You can read my previous updates here:

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...