Tuesday, 9 April 2013

No7 Pore Refining Serum

No7 Pore Refining Serum

I bought this a little while ago as I had a £5 off No7 voucher so it cost me £9.00, I was really hoping this would be effective as I have noticed the pores on my cheeks and nose have become more noticeable.
I apply this after cleansing and toning my face allowing it to fully sink in before applying my moisturiser, I use 1-2 pumps over the areas where my pores are most noticeable and this is more than enough so I think it will last me a good while. It sinks into the skin quickly leaving it feeling smooth and matte almost like a primer and it seems to make my moisturiser soak in a little better, however as much I want to like this because it feels so lovely to apply I can't honestly say it's much of a difference to the size or appearance of my pores. 
I really wanted this to wow me but it just didn't, it is a nice addition to my nightly routine and it does smooth out my skin a little but it doesn't make enough of a difference to my skin to make me consider buying this again.

: ] 





2 comments:

  1. I'm such a No.7 fan, big time. I didn't even know they done pore refining products, so THANK YOU for letting me know. Great post! x

    http://www.thereddutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always buy so many products that claim to shrink your pores, but like this none of them work for me that well. the only thing that i think works is porefessional by benefit if you haven't tried that? xxxxxxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...