Saturday, 6 April 2013

100 Day No Spending Update Week 4

So I haven't blogged all week which really sucks but I just haven't had time to take any blog photos or anything due to having slightly crappy shitty shifts this week. I didn't count last week as part of my spending ban as I went away to Tenby for five days with Pete and obviously ended up eating out everyday and drinking lots, so this week I resumed my ban and today is day 30 of the ban.
I had a little slip this week as it was pay day and I had to get a birthday present for my aunty, I ended up popping in Lush but I tried really hard to resist going crazy and only bought one bubble bar The Brightside and I only bought it because it's part of the Easter range which will soon be all gone, I still felt pretty guilty afterwards.
I also bought two of my three magazines for the month but other than that I just had the one slip up although I was very tempted to make a little Origins order as they're currently offering free delivery and a deluxe trio of samples with orders over £30 but after a good long think I decided that I really didn't need the things in my basket especially not for nearly £40. 
I will be posting a wishlist this week as there are a lot of things I'm lusting after at the moment. 

You can read my other updates here:

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...