Monday, 4 March 2013

NOTD: Winterfrost


I cannot believe how pretty this, I've been wanting to try out a holographic polish for ages and I saw this new Topshop one whilst I was making an order last week so I decided to add it to my basket. The shade I bought is Winterfrost but they also do a blue toned version called Moonstone and a pink one called Wistful I can't lie I want them both.
I also used my new Bourjois 1 Seconde Clear Nail Varnish over the top and the finish is really beautiful, it's the best top coat I've ever used it gives a super shiny finish which makes the holographic polish look even more gorgeous.



: ]


2 comments:

  1. ooh wow this is such a lovely colour!! xx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...