Thursday, 24 January 2013

Product Review: Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Origins Clear Improvement Mask- £20.00 (full size)

So if you read my review of Origins Eye Doctor last week you will know that I also picked up a sample of their Clear Improvement mask and I've got to say I've completely fallen for it.
First up the tiny little pot I got gave me enough product for nearly four complete masks which makes it's £20.00 price tag a little easier to swallow as I'd use it at most probably twice a week meaning a full size 100ml tube should last me months.
I'm a big lover of face masks (Lush Cupcake mask is a fave) and find it so relaxing to follow up a nice hot bath with a good cleansing mask to thoroughly clear out my pores, with this one I allow the steam from the bath to open up my pores then I cover my whole face with the mask and wait for it to fully dry. The mask dries quite quickly and as it dries I can feel it tightening and sinking into my pores ready to drag out any impurities as I wash it off with warm water. 
It has a very subtle natural smell which I really like as I sometimes find the overpowering scent of Soap & Glory masks to be a little off putting.
After I've washed it off my skin is left feeling incredibly soft and my pores look a little smaller and less visible which is great as I have quite visible pores so I'm always on the lookout for something to shrink or hide them. 
I will definitely be buying this soon as I absolutely loved trying the sample and it's doing wonders for my skin, I've never bought anything from Origins before but I really want to try other Origins products now, especially their Zero Oil Cleanser.

: ]


3 comments:

  1. I'm fairly new to Origins too and do get as little put off by the price tag but knowing this lasts a while I'm definitely considering trying it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at this for ages, think this review has made my mind up for me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good product.

    Nice blog, Im a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...