Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Product Review: Lush Curly Wurly

Curly Wurly- £9.75

I recently decided to try and get more samples when I'm out shopping in an attempt to stop myself wasting money on products that don't suit me and where better to get samples than Lush, my local Lush is especially friendly and the staff are always helpful and talkative. A few weeks ago I picked up a sample of Curly Wurly, the pot was quite small so I didn't think it would go very far but I got a full two uses from the tiny pot and I went to Lush yesterday and they gave me another two sample pots of this to try although I've already made up my mind about it which brings us on to the review.
Like Big this shampoo has an interesting texture, it's a little sticky and has quite large bits of coconut in it, it doesn't lather as easily as Big and you really have to work it through the hair to get it to lather. It's also really hard to rinse out all the coconut and I was still finding bits after I'd rinsed out my conditioner, I would recommend using this with a slightly heavier conditioner as despite it being a moisturising shampoo my hair did feel quite dry after I'd rinsed it out probably due to having to work it into the hair quite harshly.
The smell of this is fantastic and even Pete commented on how nice my hair smelt after I'd used this (he said it smelt like holiday bless him) the smell really does linger and even the day after I'd washed it I could still smell the light summery coconut scent on my hair. 
After use my hair did seem a little curlier and I was suprised at how shiny and healthy it looked even the day after washing it, it looked clean and light which suprised me as this is packed with quite heavy ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter and olive oil so I had worried it would weigh my hair down and make it greasy quite quickly.
Overall I absolutely loved this and after I've got through my two samples I will definitely be purchasing this.


: ]

4 comments:

  1. this looks really good! the lush where i live are awful at giving out samples unfortunatly. i really want to try this because i have the straightest hair ever and always want it to curl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review! I always find so much new Lush goodies through you XD

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :) I love coconut so I'll definitely be trying this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a sample of this and I actually didn't think it made my hair curlier at all. I did love the smell and the way it made my hair feel but I don't know if I'd purchase the full size x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...