Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Product Review: L'Oreal Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray


Over the summer I used my Charles Worthington Salt Spray pretty much non stop and mentioned it on here quite a lot but it has a really strong quite masculine scent which totally put me off repurchasing it, so I went on the hunt for a new salt spray to replace it and found this on offer in Boots for less than £2. 
I've found that after spritzing this onto damp hair and scrunching to create a tousled effect my hair tends to dry quite wavy and stay wavy for a good few hours, I also like to use this after I've curled my hair to create a more messy and less structured look. 
One thing I really love about this is the smell, it smells so much nicer than the Charles Worthington salt spray, it's quite a sweet perfume like scent and it lingers well on my hair making it a pleasure to use. 
This gives lovely soft matt finish which I love as I can't stand the crispy finish left by most styling products and hairspray (I haven't bought a can of hairspray in months). It's sphere shaped bottle also makes it a lot easier to store as it fits easily into my beauty draws and doesn't take up much room in my overnight bag.
I literally cannot fault this and as it is readily available in Bodycare for less than £4 I'll definitely be repurchasing it.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post I was considering buying this so its nice to see others opinions before I do so.
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...