Monday, 17 September 2012

FOTD


So if you saw my Recent Purchases post on Saturday you will know that I treated myself to a few new make-up items, so I thought I'd do a FOTD featuring my new things, plus I haven't done a FOTD for a while. I was going to post this last week but I didn't get chance so it's technically a face of last week but anyway...

I always start my make-up with my eyes, I applied Benefit's Lemonaid Colour Correcting Primer to my eye lids before using Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense in shade no.03 all over the lid and sweeping Bourjois Little Round Pot in #13 Glitter over the crease. I then lined my eyes with my trusty Maybelline Gel Liner and added a couple of coats of Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara.

To the rest of my face I applied 17 Photo Flawless Primer and used my Soap & Glory Illuminating Under Eye Serum to try and get rid of the dark circles around my eyes. I then applied Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Light Vanille with my foundation brush and swept a bit of MUA Blusher in Shade 1 with my Topshop Blush Brush. I finished with a bit of Benefit Boi-ing Concealer and possibly my new favourite lip product, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Romance.


: ]





2 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...