Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Current Most Used- Haircare Products


Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo
So this is a product for bleached blonde hair which I do not have, but I chose to give this a try as I have previously lightened my hair and it was starting to have some rather annoying yellow tones and this has really helped to tone out the yellow as well as leaving my hair looking a little lighter with each wash, I use this once or twice a week as it is not for everyday use. You can read my full review of this here.

Batiste Cherry Scented Dry Shampoo 
It took me ages to get my hands on this as it was nearly always sold out at my local Boots and after getting my mitts on it I can fully understand why it's so popular, it smells absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is adorable. I've been using this a lot during the (brief) hot weather to keep my hair feeling and looking fresh, but despite it's incredible smell  I can't see me repurchasing this as autumn draws in as it's definitely a summer only product to me.

Charles Worthington Front Row Salt Spray
Regular readers of my blog may well be getting fed up of me raving about this but I have used it pretty much everyday over the summer, you can read my review of this here , as mentioned in my review it doesn't have the best scent so I am on the lookout for a new salt spray and it just so happens that Lush are releasing one so no doubt I'll end up buying it.

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream
I brought this absolutely ages ago when my hair was really long and hadn't used it for literally months but as my hair hasn't had a cut in a stupidly long time (a year in fact) I've been using it a lot recently as my ends have been getting a little dry and damaged. It has a strong raspberry scent and is quite thick, I apply it to the ends and mid lengths of my hair after it's been washed whilst it's still damp and it leaves the ends of my hair feeling healthy and extra conditioned. I've been pretty impressed with how much healthier it makes my hair look and how gorgeous it smells, so much so that I just brought the Beautiful Ends Conditioner too.

Lush Big Shampoo
I have expressed my love for this on here a few times already so I won't say much about it other than I absolutely love it, it leaves my hair soft, incredibly easy to comb and noticeably more voluminous. Lush are about to release a Big Solid Conditioner which I am fairly excited about and will definitely be trying as soon as possible, you can read my full review on Lush Big Shampoo here.

: ]







6 comments:

  1. i definitely need to try the lush shampoo! good to read your review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to use more products for my hair lately. That herbal essences cream looks really good and I know there products smell amazing too, do you think its good for like thin fine hair =) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think so it's great for any kind of long hair
      : ]

      Delete
  3. I really like the bleach blondes shampoo too, it really works! I've been wanting to try Big from Lush for ages now, it sounds really nice! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Big I just wish it was cheaper
      : ]

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try that scent of batiste as I love the others!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...