Friday, 10 August 2012

Feature Friday- July/August Favourites

Lush Tea Tree Toner
I brought this a couple of weeks ago as I wasn't getting on with my No7 toner and this one is much better for my skin and it smells really refreshing, it's becoming a permanent fixture of my daily skin care routine and will definitely be repurchased as it's very reasonably priced at £3.95. There is however one thing that irritates me about this and that would be the spray nozzle it's a little aggressive when you spray it directly onto your face and it seems to disappear before you get a chance to sweep it over your skin so I now spray it directly onto cotton wool but you have to spray it a good number of times to get enough product to properly tone your face and you seem to lose a lot of it whilst spraying onto the cotton wool, I'm pretty tempted to get a little spray bottle from boots to make it easier to apply and make sure I don't end up wasting half of it.
17 Pink Bronze
This hasn't photographed very well the colours are a lot more pinky and pale in real life, I've been applying it with the little Benefit brush pictured I use the top two colours to sweep over my cheek bones and the bottom one very lightly underneath to create a slight contour. I'm loving this right now, the shades are perfect for me and are great for creating very subtle contours to your cheeks , they quite shimmery so not ideal for glitter phobes but I personally love it a little shimmer in my everyday make-up.
Lush Karma Bubble Bar
This is my favourite bubble bar for the summer months as the scent is lovely and fresh and stays with you long after you've left the tub, I love to use this before going out as it leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and summery, My mom bought the Karma solid perfume and I can't stop stealing a quite sniff when it's left unattended on the dressing table.
Charles Worthington Salt Spray
In the warmer months I tend to just let my hair do it's own thing, it's got a bit of a natural wave to it but to encourage more beachy waves I spritz this quite liberally onto freshly washed hair then let it dry naturally. I love what this does for my hair but unfortunately it has a really strong smell that I really hate and so I probably won't be repurchasing this  as the scent is very strong and really lingers on your hair.
Soap & Glory no Clogs Allowed Face Mask
This is my absolute favourite face mask, I recently did a full review of this which you can read here.

Can anyone recommend a good salt spray that doesn't smell awful?
: ]

4 comments:

  1. Love a lot of those products! Really interested in that bubble bar, it seems like it works great!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the karma bubble bar so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good posting about Feature Friday- July/August Favourites

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lush bubble bars! They are amazing
    Please check out my blog if you have the time
    http://braidsandballetflats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...