Wednesday, 13 June 2012

NOTD- A right mess




So I was attempting to try and do a galaxy print but it didn't turnout well although oddly I did get quite a lot of compliments on them, I have no idea why, and it was an absolute pain to remove all the glitter so I won't be trying this again soon. But here are the polishes I used in case you wish to create equally messy nails:

Topshop in Gyspy Night
Barry M- White and Silver
Rimmel- Turquoise
Primark Nail Art Pen in White
Rimmel- Silver and blue glitter
Models Own- Ibiza Mix

: ]



5 comments:

  1. I really like these, know what you mean about the glitter though - it's an absolute chore to get off.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this actually :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! & oh glitters tell me about it! lol btw, I chose you for a blogger award! hope you can stop by my blog and check it out :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute nails x Thnaks for the comment you left me it's interesting to hear you leave it in for so long xx I was wondering what colour do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using Cyclamen at the moment which is a darker pink than Pinkissimo and I mix it with a lot of conditioner, about 3/4 conditioner to a bit of dye, so it leaves my hair really soft.
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...