Monday, 14 May 2012

Topshop Magical Lip Tint Review


This is by far the prettiest lipstick I have ever laid my eyes on, I've wanted to try this for ages but it's always been sold out in my local Topshop, well I finally managed to get my hands on it and brought it despite it's £9.00 price tag.
I love the pretty box it comes and the patterns on the bullet and the actual tint itself looks like it was designed for a Barbie doll.
My initial thought was that it might be a bit garish or be way too glittery but I was pleased to find that despite it's in-your-face appearance the colour itself is surprisingly subtle, it initially appears clear when you apply it before turning a unique shade of pink to suit your lips with subtle hint of glitter. I would normally steer well clear of a pink lipstick as I prefer more peachy colours but I loved the subtle bubblegum pink shade it became and I adore how moisturising it is, it left my lips feeling really soft for ages after I applied it which is great as I often find that lipsticks can be quite drying on my lips. 
It is a bit pricey and there are cheaper alternatives available by brands such as Barry M, but I'm glad I brought this and when it runs out I'll probably buy another. 


What do you think of this lip tint?

: ]

5 comments:

  1. this is such a nice product, I thought it was going to be really garish! Lovely blog btw :) now following via bloglovin! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turns a really nice colour on your lips :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this the other week and love it !
    I tend to use it more like a Chapstick when my lips are dry :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a lovely balmy texture
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...