Thursday, 31 May 2012

Review- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream



I brought the Benefit mini skin care set (£10) a little while ago as I'd been dying to try out their skin care range and it's great to be able to try out the products without having to fork out around £20 per item, so far I've only tried the eye cream but I think I may have fallen in love. I've been using Soap & Glory's Supereyes eye gel for a little while which has a nice tingle upon application and leaves my eye area feeling tightened and refreshed, but I've found the effects don't last all that long and it didn't do enough for my under eye circles to convince me to repurchase.
Where as this tiny pot of wonder had much more impressive results, the formula is lovely, very creamy without being too heavy and it slowly soaked in and left my skin feeling incredibly soft, I applied it at night before going to sleep and usually I wake up with hideous shadows beneath my eyes but with this my skin looked noticeably brighter and my eyes looked a lot less tired. I love the packaging for the skin care products and the full size versions are even cuter, blue tinted glass bottles and pots with cream lids made to look like corks.   
I'm really tempted to buy a full size (I must mention that a full size pot is actually still quite small) pot but it has quite a hefty price tag at £23.50 so I think I'll wait until I've finished my Soap & Glory Supereyes before I take the plunge and head to the Benefit counter.

Have you tried any of the Benefit skin range and which is your favourite? 

: ]

1 comment:

  1. this is a really lovely eye cream, but i agree with you - didn't do much for my dark circles! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...