Monday, 19 March 2012

Lush Addict: Bubble Bars

Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds
Blue skies and fluffy clouds £4.15/each
This is my all time favourite Lush product, I love everything about it from it's unusual smell to the adorable name. I know a lot of people prefer The Comforter for it's sweet scent but I much prefer this one and they are massive so a bar will last you at 4 or 5 baths (probably more but I tend to get carried away) and of all the bars I've tried I must say this creates the largest volume of bubbles. 

 
Creamy candy £2.45/each
I tend to forget about this one quite often despite the fact it's one of their most reasonably priced bubble bars I suppose it's because it's not quite as strongly scented as most of the other bars and it's quite plain looking when surrounded by thier more decorative bars like Dorothy, but I recently received one as a gift and was reminded how great it is. If you love Lush's candy scents then this one is definitely for you as it smells absolutely delicious and it leaves your skin lovely and soft.


 
Karma £3.10/each
This one has a very definitive scent which you will either love like me or really hate, if you've tried their Karma soap then you'll obviously love this bar as the smell is exactly the same, it is very strong and will linger on your skin for quite awhile afterwards so you do really have to love it. 

 
Pop in the bath £2.90/each
This one is so adorable and I love the fact they come in all different colours, this is probably my favourite design of all the bubble bars and they make lovely little gifts. The smell isn't too strong and is nice for a relaxing bath with a good book.
 
The Carrot £4.95/each
Having not loved any of the Bubble wands I didn't have particularly high hopes for this but I was intrigued to see what it smelt like and upon smelling it in the shop I just had to give it a try. I think this works a lot better than the wands and I find if you hold in under the tap when running your bath it makes loads of bubbles and doesn't break or split like my Magic Wand did. I've used it twice and there's still loads left so I think money wise it's also better than the wands, if they have these for half price after Easter I'll definitely be buying one or two more. 

What's your favourite Bubble Bar?

: ]

6 comments:

  1. i love the Lush Bubble Bars :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Lush and haven't been in there for a while, and now I've read your post I'm so tempted to buy all of these posts! Great post <3

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.co.uk
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo my favourite bubble bar has to be the magic mushroom, but I hate that you can only get it on Valentines :(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never bought anything from lush but so many people I know are raving about it so I am going to go and try it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Lush before! These look so cute, I'm gonna have a look on the website now to try and find my nearest Lush store! I have only just found your blog and am now a follower. :-) xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...